Saturday, May 9, 2020

Rossi School Vineland Phase 1


Phase 1 of the Arts Integration Mosaic at Rossi school is mostly complete. There still remains a small amount of grouting to be finished. This is now titled Phase 1 since I was generously given the opportunity to continue onto the wall on the other side of the cafeteria doors. I am working with 2nd grade students on Phase 2. This was a huge undertaking! Many hours and many hands. I am thankful for the help of my daughter Madeleine and to art teacher Dayna Ensminger for help with gluing, grouting, and cleaning. Also many thanks to science and social studies teacher Lori West for allowing me to take over her classroom every Friday! Thanks as well to participating teachers Teresa Jones and Joelle Nash for putting up with a clay mess in their classrooms as well. This arts integration project was funded by Appel Farm Arts and Music. Thank you all so much! I think this is the biggest project I have done so far.

Mostly grouted

Before grouting

No comments: